A&II is a team of professionals (instructional designers, educational technologists, system administrators, and software developers) who work with faculty, staff, and students to support teaching and learning, faculty development, and professional growth.
We are your resource for making teaching current, relevant, and efficient. We want to help you have a fun, creative, rewarding, transformative, exciting, powerful, and joyful teaching experience. Most importantly, we want to help you succeed!
- Canvas Basics
- Canvas Quizzes
- Panopto Video Recording
- De-Stress in Urban Nature Walk
- Improving Teaching with Technology Grants (San Mateo)
The A&II newsletter offers new ideas on teaching & learning, academic technology tools & tips, and reviews of academic publications. If you have ideas or suggestions for this newsletter or would like us to highlight your work, please contact us.
Our Current Collaborations
- RN to BSN Course Redesign
- Immersive Learning Conference: Teaching Through Collaborative Student-Centric Pedagogies, July 2018
- Canvas Best Practices with faculty
- HSSC Foundations Course, Apprenticeship Program, VR Tour, and Safe Container