A&II is a team of professionals (instructional designers, educational technologists, system administrators, and software developers) who work with faculty, staff, and students to support teaching and learning, faculty development, and professional growth.
We are your resource for making teaching current, relevant, and efficient. We want to help you have a fun, creative, rewarding, transformative, exciting, powerful, and joyful teaching experience. Most importantly, we want to help you succeed!
Upcoming Panopto Workshops
Record Panopto Videos on Mobile Devices
- OAK Tuesday July 10, Friday July 13
- SAC Wednesday July 11
- SFPC Thursday July 12
Record Panopto Videos on Your Computer
- OAK Tuesday July 17, Friday July 20
- SAC Wednesday July 18
- SFPC Thursday July 18
Create a Panopto Assignment Folder & Video Assignments
- OAK Tuesday July 24, Friday July 27
- SAC Wednesday July 25
- SFPC Thursday July 26
The TLE newsletter offers new ideas on teaching & learning, academic technology tools & tips, and reviews of academic publications. If you have ideas or suggestions for this newsletter or would like us to highlight your work, please contact us.
Faculty Enrichment Day 2018
Stay tuned for the workshops we're facilitating!
Our Current Collaborations
- RN to BSN Course Redesign
- Immersive Learning Conference: Teaching Through Collaborative Student-Centric Pedagogies, July 2018
- Canvas Best Practices with faculty
- HSSC Foundations Course, Apprenticeship Program, VR Tour, and Safe Container