Electronic Injury/Illness Reporting Process For:
Employees/Clinical Students/Work Study Students
If you have sustained an injury/illness and are in any way directly affiliated with Samuel Merritt University please follow the steps outlined here:
- IMMEDIATELY report it to the Instructor, Manager, Supervisor, or Professor. This must be done the SAME DAY of the occurrence.
- IMMEDIATELY complete the Electronic Report of Injury/Illness (eROI) on the Sutter Intranet under Forms and Tools if you are able to gain access to the Sutter Network. SAME DAY. http://shreddeflow.sutterhealth.org/eROI/Pages/injuryform.aspx
- If you are remote and without Sutter access your Supervisor/Instructor can submit the eROI for you if they have access. If NEITHER of these options work you MUST IMMEDIATELY contact either Lisa Tullis or Erick Wilkinson.
- IMMEDIATELY contact Employee Health
- Employee Health Hours: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday – Friday
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Employee Health/Occupational Medicine
3232 Elm Street, Suite “A” Oakland, CA 94609
Phone: 510-869-8920, Fax: 510-869-6814
- Eden Medical Center Employee Health/Occupational Medicine
20130 Lake Chabot Rd, Ste 201
Castro Valley, CA 94546
Phone: 510-727-3058, Fax: 510-727-3397
- Sutter Delta Medical Center Employee Health/Occupational Medicine
3903 Lone Tree Way, Ste 310
Antioch, CA 94509
Phone: 925-779-2970, Fax: 925-779-2975
- If outside Employee Health Hours and medical attention is required go to the Emergency Department.
- If in a facility WITHOUT a nearby Occupational Medicine Office and treatment is requested please contact Lisa Tullis for referral to alternate treatment facilities.