A&II discovers, creates, and implements effective academic technology and best practices to improve teaching and learning at SMU. We collaborate closely with the Office of Assessment, Institutional Research, Information Technology Services, and Media Services to support faculty in mastering the academic technology and digital media skills that today’s student learning experience demands.
- Support faculty in designing, delivering, and assessing effective learning resources and activities.
- Facilitate effective use and leveraging of academic technology.
- Develop tools and processes for enhancing teaching, learning, and assessment.
- Facilitate faculty discourse, collaboration, and development.
- Engage in professional development.