The Office of Academic Support matches students in need of course-specific support with peer leaders. We use learning profiles to connect students at risk with models of academic success for both short-term and long-term support, and help students to better understand course content and prepare for exams. The Peer Tutoring Program provides paid hours through both Work Study and Student Employment, and we are always recruiting exceptional students to provide quality support.
- Request for Tutorial Services
- Application to Become Tutor
- Hours Reporting for Peer Tutors
- Peer Tutoring Frequently Asked Questions
- Resources for Peer Tutors